NFL 2016/17

Comments

• Ah my Niners. Oh well. At least the SF baseball Giants are going great.... oh wait. And don't remind me of what happened to the Warriors in the NBA finals...
  • DonMania said:

Ah my Niners. Oh well. At least the SF baseball Giants are going great.... oh wait. And don't remind me of what happened to the Warriors in the NBA finals...

Try being a Skins, Yankees and Knicks supporter currently
  • Azza78Azza78 He's big, he's red, his feet hang off the bed!
    I feel ya, Ace.
  • Aceman said:

DonMania said:

Ah my Niners. Oh well. At least the SF baseball Giants are going great.... oh wait. And don't remind me of what happened to the Warriors in the NBA finals...

Try being a Skins, Yankees and Knicks supporter currently
    Replace the Skins with the LOLboys and you'd have the trifecta of assholery there, Ace.
  • JJ Watt going on IR.
  • Nice to see The Bills shut out The Pats today.

Trev got injured so Paxton Lynch stepped up.
    GO BRONC'S!
  • I'll take a 3-1 start without Brady and the injuries that we have.

Still no idea how we didn't score at all though.
  • Steelers back on track today.

Raiders almost diddled themselves out of a win, only to snatch it back at the death.
    Panthers look a little sick. Their D and O line is a problem.
  • Yep, they did it again, found a way to lose while holding a double digit lead in the 4th. The Chargers are the most frustrating team to watch. Makes me depressed to watch them. McCoy has to go. Need someone with a winning mentality in there leading. This has become too toxic. The Chargers are 3-12 in games of eight points or less from last season. Lost 16 of their last 21 games. Yet they are capable of beating anyone on their day!
  • goldengoosegoldengoose Everything bombers since 1981

I'll take a 3-1 start without Brady and the injuries that we have.

Still no idea how we didn't score at all though.

Today was awful. Every pass went to Logan Ryans man

They only started to allow Jacoby to throw in the second half, the O Line gave him no time. It was so frustrating.

Glad thats over...now the team has the commander back in charge

• I guess I'm the only one that cares that the Bears won. They'll still lose the next 12.
  • Thrilled the cowboys are 3-1 despite a soft start to the season. Very pleased with Dak.
  • fogdog said:

Thrilled the cowboys are 3-1 despite a soft start to the season. Very pleased with Dak.

There's absolutely no reason to go back to Romo, IMO
    Nope, none.

Carolina are being exposed for not having enough talent. They overachieved in a massive way last season, and now those players who had career seasons are reverting back to form this year. The back end of that D is a trainwreck, and would be even if they'd kept Norman.

Don't know what the hell is wrong with Arizona but they'd want to snap out of it quickly. They were my pick to come out of the NFC but they might even make the playoffs. Seattle are getting their act together and the Rams are looking good at 3-1.
    barry_day said:

fogdog said:

Thrilled the cowboys are 3-1 despite a soft start to the season. Very pleased with Dak.

There's absolutely no reason to go back to Romo, IMO
    The future is here! Romo is probably done anyway
  • >>>TONIGHT<<<
    FOR ONE NIGHT ONLY
    Come one come all!
    Drew Stanton vs Blaine Gabbert
    The Clash Of Champions
    DonMania said:

>>>TONIGHT

HAHA
  • It's a shocker.
  • Kevin SeifertNFL Nation

Blaine Gabbert average yards per carry: 5.63. Blaine Gabbert average passing yards per attempt: 5.89. Blaine Gabbert.
    We want Kap We want Kap..but seriously...

On a good note, I got 25pts in fantasy from Kerley and Fitzy
  • Skins got out of jail today. Good to take a half decent scalp
    6 way multi ruined by Mathews dropping the ball!!!

Oh and Tom Brady is back!!
  • Lynch looked like a deer in the headlights out there today.
    Trev better be ready for Friday.
    Atlanta were good.

Cleveland down to their 5th?,6th? string QB after Kessler goes down.

Being a Browns QB is like being a supporting character in Final Destination.
  • Hey, guess what? Chargers turned it over twice in the last quarter to lose by 3 points again! 34-31.
    They must be highest scoring 1-4 side in NFL history.
  • edited October 2016

6 way multi ruined by Mathews dropping the ball!!!

Oh and Tom Brady is back!!

You can say that again.

First game back for the season and he throws for 400 yards and 3 TD's.

THE GOAT.
    oggy61 said:

Hey, guess what? Chargers turned it over twice in the last quarter to lose by 3 points again! 34-31.
    They must be highest scoring 1-4 side in NFL history.

Watched that game, so crap
  • HE IS BACK. Kaepernick to start for my amazingly talented, supremely gifted, championship calibre Niners this weekend.
    DonMania said:

HE IS BACK. Kaepernick to start for my amazingly talented, supremely gifted, championship calibre Niners this weekend.

Just got him in my dynasty league. Might be worth having now. See how he goes week 1 thou